Thursday, December 18, 2008

This post has been censored by my lawyer

I have a great cricket rumour/story that i would love to write about.

Unfortunately my lawyer will not let me run any of it by you.

So instead here are some highlights of my QBQ of the first stanford series game

Stanford must be ecstatic, gayle and Shiv are out, Gayle for personal family problems , he has a family?

Haysman asks about why Gayle is out, and then Sylvester Jospeh's answer makes him a little uncomfortable, he moves on with panache.

Chris Gayle was caught smiling again, did anyone check this story before it was aired?

Not saying anyone is lying, but there was just a shot of Chris Gayle smiling with ex champions of West Indian Cricket, including Ambrose with the best hair style ever.

So there you have it, Ambrose has a great hairstyle.

I hope my lawyer was happy with this post.

cricketwithballs

www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: