Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who killed Shane Watson?

That is the question in the hearts and minds of the Australian supporters.

Why?

Because he is fit, and he was not picked for Australia.

That simply does not happen.

Shane is a cricketer who is so unbelievably gifted that form considerations do not affect him.

If he is fit, he plays, if he is dead, he is 12th man.

No questions asked.

So on this tour of the West Indies I ask you, is he simply being rested from a B grade opponent, or has someone killed him.

Surely if he was killed we would have heard about it?

What about taken hostage?

Now that is a very good chance.

The Cops may wanna keep it on the downlow till they have a suspect.

So Andrew Hilditch, I know in situations like these, finding a loved one can be tough, especially when every cricket fan in Australia wants him dead, but I can give you a lead.

A certain (suspected) blogger on this site, and I’m not saying who, but he owns a cat named donut, is the guy I would send the pigs over to check first.

Know what I’m saying dawg.

The dude seriously hates your boy Watson.

Not sure why, must have a thing against cricketers who never play up to their potential but get picked all the time regardless.

Pervert.

Personally I love Shane, naked, nude, lubed up or otherwise, because he reminds me of the rule of nature.

Talent is important, but hype, potential and having influential friends is way more important.www.cricketwithballs.com "Practice Sehwagology and kill the Probots"

No comments: