Sunday, April 27, 2008

KXIP vs the sehwagology devils

I found myself in an interesting position tonight.

Before the game I supported Delhi, but as part of my love all the IPL teams commitment I was committed to change to the Kings XI Punjabs after the game.

Quite early on it was apparent that Dehli was not going to win, if you let VRV Singh get wickets with half trackers you don’t deserve to win.

So I did what any supporter who was about to change teams would do, I changed at the turn over.

The Krab Katich was making runs everywhere, which is just another why getting off Dehli is a good idea.

And Yuvraj even popped in for a few runs.

The KXIPer’s got home with a comfortable 3 balls to spare.

But I already have some problems with my new team.

VRV Singh. NO, sorry, whilst I support this team the man who touches the grass in his run up is not to be playing.

The Krab, I know he made runs, but so did Jimmy Hopes and you dropped him, plus I like Jimmy and hate the Krab, so drop him.

Jayawardane, seems to be playing as a spectator, drop him.

Yuvraj as captain, very rarely is someone captain of a cricket side when there is 5 players in the top 13 with a better cricket brain than him.

Sreesanth needs to be given the new ball, tears will not effect its trajectory.

Preity Zinta should play ahead of VRV. I betcha she would pitch it up more.

Now all I need to do is work out a way to get Kings Xi Punjab to roll off the tongue quickly and I'm away.

3 down 5 to go....
www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: