Saturday, April 19, 2008

1st innings report of the caped kings

I viewed another IPL game. What can I say, I have been starved of cricket recently, and Jimmy Hopes is playing.SO today it's chennai vs punjab. Superkings have borrowed some of the old Australian uniforms, which I assumed had been burned. I struggled to get into this match, it could have been that King Probot made an unbrutal hundred. Or Greg Chappell and Aamir Sohail. Sohail's pitch report was as awkward as they come. He gave Murali the weirdest introduction, something about India's favourite adopted son who needs no introduction whilst he gave him a 30 second introduction. Ofcourse then greg Chappell got into the commentary box and proved once and again that efficiency with the willow does not translate into the microphone. On the field, Hayden looked ok, the little ex keeper patel i think his name is looked good for a moment. Dhoni and Oram never got started, but King Probot M Hussey was looking unbeatable against a pretty good bowling line.This might prove again that having a good bowling line up can mean very little in 2020. Little Rajna looked very impressive, not as impressive as Kris Srikkanth.I liked the back of the Punjab shirts, the front wasn't great, but so far my favourite shirts.I shall try an over by over for the second dig. www.cricketwithballs.com "Now with extra juicy Podcast"

No comments: