Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bryce McGain is out

If for no other reason than I have toiled hard in the cotton fields of the internet to bring this man, fame, fortune, baggygreen, at least 3 nick names and even tried to get him a girlfriend, and what have I got in return from him?

He didn’t take 8 wickets in the shield final.

He didn’t single handedly win the pura cup final.

He hasn’t got himself picked for Australia.

And most importantly, he hasn’t mentioned this website, his 4th biggest fan, maybe 3rd biggest fan whilst talking to channel 9.

Bryce in case you are not aware, a relationship is a two way street, or three way street if you're Jack Thompson or Prince.

I am so sick and tired of being used and abused by you.

You never call.

Infact I have pretty much no contact with you at all.

Other than meeting your mother, you have shown no commitment to me at all.

I’m starting to doubt your devotion to this website.

When was the last time you bought me flowers?

Or a beer?

So I’m out.

I have given you all i can, but i have no love left for you man.

I have just finished a book called, he's just not that into you, and i realise that you are jut not that into me.

Good luck for next year Bryce, but for the next 6 months, I refuse to plug your cause at all.

Love is a battlefield.www.cricketwithballs.com "Practice Sehwagology and kill the Probots"

No comments: