Friday, March 28, 2008

My sehwag list

These are the things I would gladly give up or away to have been at the ground watching Sehwag yesterday.

The birth of my second child.

Keira Knightley (not Natalie) offering herself to me.

Victorian winning the Sheffield Shield at the MCG, with Nice Bryce taking the last wicket of Simon Katich.

A swingers party where the dixie chicks were the only other guests.

The chance to direct Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Benicio Del Toro.

My left little toe.

The chance to open for radiohead.

My donkey stuffed toy I won in one of those claw machines that no one ever wins in.

The chance to play for the Kolkata Knight Riders.

An afternoon chat with Richie Benaud over a glass of red.

The ability to get away with beating up Tony Greig.

What would you give up/away?www.cricketwithballs.com "Prctice Sehwagology and kill the Probots"

No comments: