Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wisden me good baby

I am Australian.

So it is in my blood to be a competitive bastard.

And I am, oh how I am.

Now that King Cricket has been in Wisden as Blog of the month, I am thinking that I should be too.

Obviously the extremely well hung men and women of Wisden may not share my view.

Not yet anyway.

But they will.

Because you are going to help me on my new internet campaign.

Send UJR (me) to Wisden.

Obviously now that the David Hussey petition (sign here) is being taken to the streets, cricket with balls needs a new internet goal, and that goal is Wisden.

Or in the words of Vince Vaughn, Wisden Baby Wisden.

So if you think I should be put in Wisden, please comment below.

If you think I shouldn’t be put in Wisden please comment below.

If you think that King Kong is a lesbian please comment below.

So Wisden, I hope your ready for a fight.

And in the words of Lee Marvin, I know you're horny Fritz, but you got bad breath.www.cricketwithballs.com "Gee, Andre, what are we going to do tonight?"

No comments: