Thursday, March 13, 2008

cyber bryce

I have walked this earth alone for the longest time.

All the time carrying with me the burden of getting Bryce McGain selected all but single handedly (sure Bryce helped a little too).

Then like the Natalie Portman appearing in my desert, they appeared.

Who are they?

The Bryce for Australia facebook members group.


And because of them Bryce may never be called Cricket With Balls Own Nice Bryce McGain again.

No longer is he Bryce McGain International man of mystery.

He is now Bryce McGain “the peoples champ”.

Or

Army of One.

Or

The sun dried Hugh Jackman.

Or

The Blue rinse pin up.

Or

The Facebook kid.

I like that one, lets keep it.

Bryce, I’m glad it is just not you and me who are pushing your case anymore, as I’m tired, and you’ve done enough.

So now facebook has a use, its not just for old flames to fu©k with you, its about helping former Cricket With Balls Own Nice Bryce McGain.

Plus these people actually understand facebook and have friends on it, so Bryce has over a hundred people in the group.

Just as many as my limp petition has.

Thanks to my special little helper for finding this group.www.cricketwithballs.com "Sign our David Hussey petition"

No comments: