Thursday, March 20, 2008

the easter krab

I would like to say that some of the Australian greats of yesteryear think Simon Katich should be chosen to play for Australia.

Steve Waugh was heard to mumble, Simon Katich should be playing for Australia.

But importantly he didn’t say, in cricket.

Allan Border said he can do no more.

I agree he can do know more, he is a krab, and krabs can only do so much.

Katich is an enigma, because if you had a shoe big enough you would crush him.

And you would be right to do so.

There must be something wrong with me, as all the experts see this man as someone who has restructured his game and is ready for test cricket.

I see him as the same useless mother fu©ker who crabbed his way across the crease and cost us an ashes and generally made my life miserable.

Even when he made more runs the Moses this year, I still just saw the same Krab with no talent pissing me off.

Maybe there is something wrong with me.

I doubt it, its probably Katich’s fault.

But there is an important point to the story on Katich.

Like katich, Jesus was crucified.

Jesus because he was too handsome and white to be from the middle east, and katich because he couldn’t make any runs.

Then they were forgotten about.

People got on with their lives, and then one day some smart @ss checks behind a stone and Jesus was resurrected, IE, his body was missing.

It’s similar for katich, most of us thought we had killed the fu©ker and then someone one checks the scores for New South Wales, and suddenly his career was resurrected, IE, his previous sh1t form was forgotten.

So all I ask of you is this good Friday is to eat a steak, and eat a krab, let’s keep our long weekend resurrection free.www.cricketwithballs.com "Sign our David Hussey petition"

No comments: