Monday, March 24, 2008

KP & Ryan have a chat

The England seem to have been inspired to two of the oddest cricketers in their team.

Sidebottom, aka oxymoron, aka drummer for Led Zepplica, who seems like a down to earth sort of chappie.

And KP, chairman of his own fanclub, and huge Vanilla Ice fan.

I wonder how their conversation will go after they win this test.

KP, Did you see how I made all the runs, I was on fire biach, you know what I’m saying.

Ryan, Yeah, well batted.

KP, it wasn’t batting man it was like some sort of african tribal ritual mating dance. All I saw was bright colours coming down at me, I was pretty much out of my body.

Ryan, ok.

KP, I was like in a zone, do you know what I mean, I was style, I was substance, I was Elvis in his comeback special, Evil Knievel flying across the sky, Russell Crowe killing a tiger.

Ryan, Broady & Strauss did well.

KP, Yeah, yeah, but I was just alive out there, I felt like I could pull out Excalibur or sleep with Madonna, I’m so charged man, pass me another red bull.

Ryan, Ok.

KP, have you ever just felt actual lightning in your hand, I mean i could have saved the orphans or destroyed plants, it was all in my hand.

Ryan, Ok.

KP, So who got the wickets?www.cricketwithballs.com "Gee, Andre, what are we going to do tonight?"

No comments: