Thursday, March 27, 2008

swing away little man

South Africa cruised to 540 odd on what some BBC correspondents have referred to as a Keira Knightley pitch.

Who cares though, because Sehwag is back baby.

He is looking silky smooth and smacking the South Africans like they are little rat bastards who stole grapes from his grocery store.

It is so good to have the old youngish man back.

We missed him.

Well I have.

According to some, he was dropped for political reasons, others think it was because he was getting a friar tuck and a more rotund figure.

None of this matters however, because now the man is back and he has taken an early liking to the Saffers.

I personally watch cricket for guys like Sehwag.

To me he bats like a man who would really sleep with any woman he sees.

And if he gets rejected he just moves over to the next woman.

He is the very epitome of Cricket With Balls.

Playing and missing is not an enemy of Sehwag, its as if he even notices it.

He just continues to swing, some he hits, some he misses, but it’s the swinging I enjoy.

There are a lot of batsmen who play test cricket for a long time by restricting their game.

I understand the urge, and I know it pays off for some, but for me restriction is a killer.

So someone like Sehwag, who can care less about technique or playing percentages is like a Alien God to me.

Sehwag, I hope you continue to get rounder and balder and swing away as hard as your arms allow you too for a good many years to come.www.cricketwithballs.com "Gee, Andre, what are we going to do tonight?"

No comments: