Sunday, March 30, 2008

kanye's cricket biographies

Because of the draw today my mind started to wander.

Here is a liost of Kanye West and Cricketers and hangers on they remind me of.

Gold Digger â€" Shane Bond

“I aint saying she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke niggaz.”

Jesus Walks â€" Adam Gilchrist

“I aint here to argue about his facial features, or here to convert atheists into believers”

All falls down â€" Marcus Trescothick

“She’s so self conscious, she has no idea what’s she’s doin in college”

Touch the sky â€" Virender Sehwag

“Before the day I die, I’m gonna touch the sky”

My way home â€" Imran Khan

“Might not be such a bad idea if I never go home again”

Crack music â€" Sunil Gavaskar

“I throw a little sumtin simtin on the pulpit”

Roses â€" Damien Martyn

“can you sign some t shirts, bitch is ya smoking reefer”

Diamonds from Sierra Leone â€" Sachin Tendulkar

“Forever ever? Forever ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever? Ever, ever?”

Hey mama â€" Channel 9 commentary team (except Richie)

“You're like a book of poetry, Maya Angelou, Nicky Giovanni, turn one page and there's my mommy”

Gone â€" Me to Bhaji and Haydos

“Little girls please stop you’re crying”www.cricketwithballs.com "Practice Sehwagology and kill the Probots"

No comments: