Thursday, March 13, 2008

dodgy websites

People will do anything for a buck.

In fact I once saw a guy drink a whole bottle of bong water for 2 bucks, and a cigarette.

Some people try and become millionaires by taking celebrities names in domain form.

Like unclejrod.com, and then waiting for said celebrity to buy it off them, or put up google pay per click ads and try to squeeze out the dollars.

I only noticed this when I somehow found charl langaveldt’s website yesterday.

I bagged him about being boring, and used his website against him.

Whilst I stand by that, I also noticed that this dude who had put up the dodgy Charl website (taking nice chunks from crockinfo) also had a wide variety of players on his website list.

Namely.


More Players

Australia:
Brad Hodge
Brad Hogg
Darren Lehmann
Michael Kasprowicz

England:
Nasser Hussain
Marcus Trescothick

New Zealand:
Brendon Mccullum
Jacob Oram
Jamie How
Jeetan Patel
Mathew Sinclair
Nathan Astle
Peter Fulton

Pakistan:
Aamer Sohail
Aaqib Javed
Abdul Qadir
Asim Kamal
Bazid Khan
Imran Nazir
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Hafeez
Saeed Anwar
Saqlain Mushtaq
Sarfraz Nawaz
Taufeeq Umar
Umar Gul
Wasim Bari
Yasir Hameed

South Africa:
Andre Nel
Ashwell Prince
Charl Langeveldt
Jacques Rudolph
Lance Klusener
Makhaya Ntini
Nicky Boje

Srilanka:
Lasith Malinga
Thilan Samaraweera

West Indies:
Corey Collymore
Denesh Ramdin

What a collection of names that is.

The cream of the crop in Cricket circles.

How many times I’ve thought to myself, I wonder what would be on Peter Fulton’s mind right now, I wonder if he has a website.

Seems like a brilliant marketing strategy to me.

But if yo are one of these people, and you’re looking for a cricketer to piggy back to fame and fortune I suggest this site.

http://www.napoleoneinstein.org/

Because a, its not taken, b, even if it doesn’t make you rich, its way cool and c, you can start your own charity organization helping kids with stupid names.

And don’t actually look up any of these sites, as we wouldn’t want the @ss clowns to make any money now would we.www.cricketwithballs.com "Sign our David Hussey petition"

No comments: