Thursday, March 27, 2008

Amla the magnificent

Uncle J Rod would like to hereby apologise to the Hashim Amla fan club.

I didn’t realise so many people liked him, and thought of him as talented.

I will say there are things about the man I clearly like.

A, He has a great beard.

B, Being a Muslim playing for a largely Christian Side.

C, Dean Jones lost his job because of him.

D, Dean Jones looked like a tool because of him.

E, He doesn’t drink, therefore more free piss for the other players.

F, Not only does he have a kick ass beard, he also often has the bald head out to extenuate it.

Ofcourse none of these things draw me away from the fact that if I had to watch him bat for 3 hours straight I would gouge my eyes out with a tea strainer.

If that’s what I had on me.www.cricketwithballs.com "Gee, Andre, what are we going to do tonight?"

No comments: