Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thats how you do it

You’ll notice I only use maths or stats when it makes me laugh or proves my point.

Guess which this is.

266 - 170 = 96

The New Zealand players have spoken, Matthew Mott is not the coach for them.

Teenagers took 4 of the wickets, and a man who is over 30 and took his second 5 wicket haul took the rest.

Prince Brendan didn’t want to sway his team mates, so he ran himself out.

Lucky this happened now, it gave us all time to take the rest of the Kiwi batsmen out of our fantasy teams.

We can replace them with their bowlers.

Oh.

Never mind.

This score doesn’t really mean anything, but its fun to mention.

I like Jamie How, not to watch, but he has a bit of steel about him, no test centuries, but a bit of steel.

Want in on the trev barry fantasy challenge over at cricinfo, email me at cwb@cricketwithballs with trev barry in your subject line. www.cricketwithballs.com... We constantly get sodomized down the legside

No comments: