Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do the Aliens hate the England?

Probably.

The only thing that could stop England from taking the number two spot on the ICC rankings was rain.

Cause it sure as shit wasn’t going to be South Africa.

And it rained, oh how it rained.

Those Aliens and their wacky sense of humour.

England aren’t the second best one day team in the world.

Are they?

Could it be possible?

New Zealand just beat them twice in a row.

How can a team who has lost two of its last three series jump to second on the ladder?

At the end of July England were ranked 7th, and had they won this match, at the end of August they would have been ranked 2nd.

If I am wrong i would love to be corrected by someone, but that is how it looks to me.

So in one series at home, you can leap frog 5 places.

What the fuck?

I need someone far more intelligent than I am to find out if I am correct.

But if I am, that is one fucked system.www.cricketwithballs.com... fighting the war on tony greig

No comments: