Friday, September 26, 2008

Buy a piece of warney

How much would you pay for Warney?

How much would you pay for Yusuf Pathan?

How much would you expect someone to play you for Shane Watson?

Because shortly they may be on the market.

Emerging media, some made up company, is going to be making part of the Rajasthan Royals public.

Like for stock market and such.

I think this is a rubbish idea.

Instead they should list the players individually.

I shouldn’t have to buy Graeme Smith to get a piece of Shane Warne.

That’s obscene.

It did throw up the question of what IPL side you would like to buy.

Because no matter which team I buy there are players I don’t want.

So I wont buy any IPL teams, instead I will wait until Cricket Australia sells of Victoria, that’ll be a lot cheaper anyway.www.cricketwithballs.com... Aussie Haiku straight to your box

No comments: