Monday, September 22, 2008

quote this

Australia is in India.

Luckily for you people I was there to take the press conference on the tarmac.

Ricky Ponting, “I have patience, next question dickhead”.

Matthew Hayden, “ I know I wanna fight someone, I just can’t work out who, the fucker with the turban or the weird looking prick with the adams apple”.

Brett Lee, “It’s good to be home”.

Bryce McGain, “Have you read cricket with balls, it is really good”.

Jason Krezja, “No it’s Jason, not Gavin”.

Michael Clarke, “I get on great with my current team mates”.

Stuart Clark, “I am interesting”.

Mitchell Johnson, “It's great to be in Pakistan”.

Shane Watson, “Bow down before me”.

Peter Siddle, “Ashley who?”.

Simon Katich, “Peter, will you stop humping my leg”.

Brad Haddin, “Have you seen Phil Jaques’ nuts?”www.cricketwithballs.com... Aussie Haiku straight to your box

No comments: