Sunday, September 14, 2008

Directors Bloggers Commentary on facebook

My facebook page is a bit pathetic.

I will admit this is my fault.

Facebook is liking being a trekkie, liking sci fi is one thing, but once you are a trekkie people never quite looking at you the same.

But fuck it, it is my facebook page, and i will damn well update it occasionally if i want to.

The next question was what to put on the facebook page, being that, it had to be something extra that wasn't on the blog.

So my solution is simple, every week I will put up a directors bloggers commentary on a post and put that on the facebook page.

A bloggers commentary, for those unaware with this new thing i have just made up, is like a directors commentary on your favourite dvd.

Except bloggier.

This could all end in tears, but fuck it.

So here it is, the first ever bloggers commentary.

I am truly a blogging maverick.www.cricketwithballs.com... fighting the war on tony greig

No comments: