Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sort it out chaps

The nonsense has gone too far.

I now feel I need to step in.

Andrew Symonds is going to India.

I don’t care if I have to find a jet and fly him there myself.

He has been Australia’s most consistent batsman for the last 12 months, and more importantly the one who gets them out of the shit when they are in trouble.

HE MUST PLAY IN INDIA.

Forget the counsellors, forget the fishing, forget the IPL.

Roy, we need you in India.

I don’t understand what has gone on in Darwin.

And I don’t care, they wanted to make a point to Roy, and they have.

Now lets play some test cricket.

Shane Watson, Ashley Noffke, Simon Katich and Future PM David Hussey are all possible replacements.

But even the thought of Future PM playing is not enough for me to discard Roy.

Michael Clarke I’ll give away for half a pocket of chewies and a napkin.

Roy however is the real deal, plus he plays great against India.

No matter what he has done, and I really mean that, i don't care if he slept with a male dog, he must play.

Roye and Pup need to kiss and make up before daddy or Uncle Matthew get home, because they will be pissed.

I refuse to go to India with a lessened team because Roy is too relaxed and Pup and King Probot are too uptight.

Sort this out now chaps, or i'll get acidic on your asses.www.cricketwithballs.com... fighting the war on tony greig

No comments: