Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coaching : Help with ball timing and when to move towards bal

Author: iffy83Subject: Help with ball timing and when to move towards balPosted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40pmFirstly Im glad I have found such a forum.  No I just hope to god that someone can help me.  So here's the problem,  I have real trouble with shot selection and when to actully move towards the ball to play a shot.  I think could be solved if someone could tell me when to initiate a movement towards the ball.  For example, do I move to play a shot when;immediately when the ball is released or do I wait for one to two metres after the ball is releasedor do I wait until the ball has traveled half way down the wicketor do I wait till the ball is two metres away from my body to initiate a stroke.This may sound stupid and confusing but I would really appreciete if someone could explain this issue to me.  Please dont hesitate to ask for more info.  Appreciate in replies recieved

No comments: